Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
At SkagiTek, our business depends on your trust. We aim to earn your trust by collecting only the minimum amount of information that we need to protect users (and ourselves) against fraud—and by keeping your personal information confidential. We do not share or sell any information about you. We respect and protect your privacy and the privacy of your personal information. Your credit card information really is protected very well. So well in fact, that the on-line shopping cart software does not store the full credit card number for your on-line purchases.
We use the information we collect about you to:
· provide our services and process your transactions
· provide customer service
· determine your eligibility to receive offers or products
· improve our services.
Our web site is as secure as web sites can be made when handling your personal and credit card information. Our check out process uses SSL encryption to secure your information. The online transaction are secured through web encryption technology.
~ Ordering Policy
· We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and money orders.
· We will accept a personal check, but we will not ship the merchandise until the check has cleared the bank.
· You may order on-line or by calling in the order. See contact us listed below.
· Security is in place when you are using your credit card to order. SSL encryption scrambles the data to keep your information secure when processing your order on-line.
· Our online transactions are secure.
· We use US Bank and their secure software for processing funds. Very reliable and safe!
~ Sales Policy
SkagiTek is not responsible for typos on web sites or shopping cart. Prices listed at SkagiTek's websites or shopping carts may not always be correct and may vary. SkagiTek cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the products including but not limited to: prices, product images, specifications, dimensions, availability, and services. The information on SkagiTek's advertisements, web sites, or sales personal may express or contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Products and services are the responsibility of the manufacturer or service provider, respectively and subject to warranties offered by such manufacturer, wholesaler, or service provider. Information and warranties, not limited to products SkagiTek manufactures or sells, may change without notice.
~ Shipping Policy
· QUICK SHIPPING: We do our best to begin processing your orders within 24 hrs. Items are usually processed and shipped the same business day the order is placed, yet may take up to three business days. If an item is out of stock or unavailable, we will contact you by phone or email you to inform you that the item may be back ordered.
· DEPENDABLE CARRIERS: Items are shipped by either UPS, USPS and freight carriers. When items are dropped shipped directly to you, the product vendor may use other means of shipping. Other shipping options may be available upon request at an additional charge. Please contact us by phone or email us to make arrangements.
· FACTORY DIRECT: We do not have control over items that are directly shipped from the manufacturers, yet every attempt is made to get your item shipped as soon as possible. Usually they get out the same day when possible.
· INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: E-mail or call us for international orders and shipping. Presently, we do not ship outside the United States for items purchased through the on-line shopping cart. We will not ship to Nigeria, Malaysia or Indonesia where C.C. fraud is a sport.
· LARGE ITEMS OVER 150 lbs.: are shipped sometimes via common carrier directly from the manufacturer or supplier. The common carrier shipping company charges an additional fee for residential deliveries. This additional fee is waived if you ship to a commercial address or you obtain the merchandise at the shipping terminal. The shipping company should call you to schedule a delivery date and time. Common carrier deliveries must be signed for, so please be available. The shipping company may not unload the merchandise. If the merchandise is too heavy to lift, it is your responsibility to provide the unloading method. Please allow 8-15 days shipping time excluding holidays and weekends. It is important that you inspect all freight carefully upon receipt. On the rare occasion that freight has been damaged by the carrier, please have the driver note damage on the bill of lading, or refuse to accept delivery, and notify us immediately. We will promptly ship replacement materials. Should you accept damaged goods, the claim for damage becomes your responsibility, and we are then unable to assist you in processing this claim.
IMPORTANT: Freight Deliveries;
Freight companies quotes for delivery that we quote on our sales orders are for curb side delivery. This does not include any money for them to move the delivery to any other location that you may need or ask for. We will charge you back for any additional charges the freight companies add to the billing. You are responsible for all charges and fees that the freight company charges for your delivery.
~ Return Policy
· We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you wish to return an item, you must do so within 30 days. Please contact us to make arrangements “FIRST” by calling (360) 588-0140.
· The item must be unused, in the original packing, and suitable for resale. You will need to pay for the return shipping. Refund limited to purchase item only. Shipping and handling is not refundable.
· Refunds can be used to purchase other items like a store credit and there are benefits that we may offer when doing this.
· If we find that SkagiTek Inc. was in error, your shipping costs will be refunded once the item is received in resalable condition.
· We do charge a minimum restocking fee of 20%.
· We honor manufacturers\' warranties of the items we have sold within 30 days of purchase. If you have a warranty claim, please contact us to make arrangements to return the item to the manufacturer or us. Please wait for instructions on returning the item until after we have contacted the manufacturer. You will need to pay for the return shipping. We will either issue you a refund or replace the item. We generally pay the normal shipping charges to send a replacement to you.
· Returned items may require repair to bring to resalable condition. All costs including labor incurred will affect the amount of the refund. The amount of the refund is always at the sole discretion of SkagiTek.
· Refunds may take as much as 60 days from when items are received. (Usually one week if no repairs is needed.)
· Items returned without authorization generally do not qualify for a refund. You must call (360) 588-0140 first for authorization!
We work very hard to provide the very best customer service and look forward to helping you.